Why are Photos not scaling to full screen size?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Aaliyah Villagomez Aaliyah Villagomez 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Aaliyah Villagomez
    Aaliyah Villagomez
    Participant

Hiii..

I do have a question – how come when I make an EXE slideshow, during playback on a laptop or TV, the show doesn’t take up the entire screen? There is always black space on all edges of the pictures horizontal pictures. I feel like there is room to make the photo bigger. Am I doing something wrong? This is the same case when burning slideshow movies to DVD format too.I am taking full res files from a Canon 5D camera to make the slideshows.

Thanks!

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/topic/14256-why-are-photos-not-scaling-to-full-screen-size/

Animated marketing videos

Cependant, si l’on n’avait tant abuse de cette expression, je dirais qu’il eut, a son insu, des freres obscurs qui, loin de lui et par une sorte d’inconsciente sympathie, rappelaient ses moeurs et ses sentiments. J’avais passe Villiers, et je commencais de monter la longue cote boisee, quand je vois sur la pente une carriole qui venait, et dedans le pere Jojot, le meunier de Moulot, qui, me reconnaissant, s’arrete, leve son fouet, et crie: Mon pauvre gars!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.