This evening's news repo

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ylq123 ylq123 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ylq123
    ylq123
    Participant

This evening’s news report said that there is a meteor shower, I have never seen the meteor shower of my full expectations, today, anyway, we must watch this beautiful meteor shower with our partr dinner, I was anxious to run out all over again, thinking: How did the meteor shower not appear? Just then, my two friends came to me to see the meteor shower, and I promised them. After all, there are more people with more eyes! This will look more accuratree of us strolled on the road Wholesale Cigarettes, playing while looking up at the sky, waiting for the appearance of a meteor shower. Shortly after I left, my mother told me to go home. I had to wait for a n o’clock in the evening Newport 100S, my mother told me: “The meteor is very fast when you cross it. You should look outside.” After listening to my mother’s words, I moved to the yard and moved to the yard. I stood in the chair and looked up at the sky Marlboro Gold, thinking: What would I wish if the meteor crn ten and a half, my parents were asleep, leaving me alone in the yard. At that time, I really wanted to cry, I wanted to give up, but there was a voice in my heart: “Persistence is Victory Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, you will definitely see a meteor shower.” The stars in the sky are getting more and more, but the sky is overcast How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. Hard work pays off, finally, at 10:40, I saw the first meteor. I am really excited, “I can’t make a wish”, “fast.” Busy, I almost fell off the c, a meteor crossed the sky again. Ah, this time I have not forgotten my wish, and I quickly made a knot on the corner of my clothes and made a wish. Just standing in the chair and looking up at the sky. It was not until eleven o’clock that I saw three meteors. Oh, what a pity! Also said that there is a meteor sholame anything, you can only blame the cloudy sky. If it is sunny,ext day, I asked my classmates, they are not as good as I saw! I am really happy, although I did not see the meteor shower, but iough the process of waiting for the meteor shower is very long, I still waited. No, although I only saw meteors and did not see the meteor shower, I was still satisfied. I hope that if there is a meteor shower next time, I can have a chance to see i

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.