Opening files in Photoshop

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pdpzoner pdpzoner 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of kevinmanuel
    kevinmanuel
    Participant

HI,

We discussed this some time ago: I would be very happy when files selected in XYplorer would open in the same order in Photoshop as they are sorted in XYplorer. Apparently this is difficult/impossible. But lately (the last few versions) I notice that even not all files are opened. For example, I tried to select 18 files and open them in PS, then only 16 of them are appearing in PS. Very strange. This happens often now. I would be very happy if this can be fixed (preferable both problems) since I can do so much in XYplorer that I can’t in Adobe BridgeI saw in the forum that many people have problems with XYplorer crashes. I am one of them!

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?t=16833
    Marketing video company

Thanks!

Profile photo of pdpzoner
    pdpzoner
    Keymaster

Is this really a sensible post? Rather you should be campaigning for pdp to win with Atiku as its flag bearer

Fan of PDP since it was formed by the G-14 to oust Abacha and the only party that unifies all Nigerians. APC is a party formed to plunge Nigeria into unbridled poverty. They hate economic progress, entrepreneurship, industrial revolution and capitalism. Not fond of that 97%-5% Guy in any way!
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lets all do everything to kick out Buhari to restore Nigeria's economic prosperity

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.