How Could the Matchmaking System be Improved?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Aaliyah Villagomez Aaliyah Villagomez 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Aaliyah Villagomez
    Aaliyah Villagomez
    Participant

Hiii…

First of all, this is not a conspiracy thread. This is not to secretly complain about how the matchmaking system is rigged or whatever else, so, please, do not talk about it here.I’ve been reading a lot on the forums about matchmaking, and I couldn’t find any threads that really talk about specifically improving the matchmaking system. I’ve seen a few posts in other threads where people mention that there seems to be a secondary system in addition to your ranking that helps determine your next match-up, but I don’t know if this is true or even provable outside of taking Blizzard’s word about how the matchmaking works, and this is not the main point of the thread.

Thanks!

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/hearthstone-general/general-discussion/203559-how-could-the-matchmaking-system-be-improved

Product Video

Cependant, si l’on n’avait tant abuse de cette expression, je dirais qu’il eut, a son insu, des freres obscurs qui, loin de lui et par une sorte d’inconsciente sympathie, rappelaient ses moeurs et ses sentiments. J’avais passe Villiers, et je commencais de monter la longue cote boisee, quand je vois sur la pente une carriole qui venait, et dedans le pere Jojot, le meunier de Moulot, qui, me reconnaissant, s’arrete, leve son fouet, et crie: Mon pauvre gars!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.