Prince Dayo Adeyeye has been appointed as the new National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. He replaces Olisa Metuh, who announced that he’s no longer interested in the position once his tenure expires.
Adeyeye was appointed at the maiden meeting of the staff of PDP’s national secretariat and the Peoples Democratic Institute, PDI, with the national caretaker committee, Ahmed Makarfi. Six other persons were appointed into other portfolios.
The National Caretaker Committee and their Portfolios are as follows:-
1. H. E. Senator Ahmed Makarfi : Chairman
2. Senator Chief Ben Obi : Secretary
3. Prince Dayo Adeyeye: Publicity
4. Hajiya Aisha Aliyu: Women & Youth
5. Senator Abdul Ningi : Organization & Mobilization
6. Senator Odion Ogbesia: Financial, Treasury, & Audit
7. Barr. Kabir Usman: Legal